Pregnant, have fibromalyia and lupus. Got over diarrhea and pelvis pressure. Help

im 34 weeks pregnant now and i suffer from fibromalyia and lupus . recently i have been getting brantox hicks contraction and real contractions, alot of cervical pains, pressure in my pelvis , i just got over diarrhea but i feel as if its may be comeing back. now it hurts to stand up straight. when i do i dont feel as if its an ache it feels like sharp pains and it wont go away until i lay back down. when i go to the hostipal for my worries they dont do anything to fix it at all. they prescribe me vistral but even that has stopped working for me. i went to the hostipal around 3 times and i was told i was dilated to 1cm and then they tell me im not so im no sure if i am dilated. what am i to do
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012