Pregnant, had used marijuana to stimulate an appetite. How can I cleanse this substance from the baby with diet and exercise?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have recently moved to Nevada where the laws on marijuana use during pregnancy can cause one to lose their child. This troubles me because my physician in Minnesota had suggested the use of marijuana to stimulate an appetite in me when I was unable to eat and not gaining any weight. I am now concerned about what will happen when I start seeing my new physician. I have quit using the substance but I would like to know more about the testing procedures and what I can do in diet and exercise that will aid in cleansing this substance from my baby and I...
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012