Pregnant, abortion done twice, vaginal condition, worried about cancer. Treatment options?

hello doctor i am 23 yrs old on may 2011 i am 5th month pregnant got abortion next time again i goe pregnancy this may 2012 i am 2nd month pregnancy again got abortion with the help of doctor only they said in my vagina some problem have been raised it may further lead to cancer also and one more doubt is is there any problem for me to get pregnancy and any problem in birth of my baby do the baby will born healthyly
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012