Pregnant, abnormal LFT results. Doctor predicting internal infection. Advice?

Respected Madam, My wife is admitted in hospital from 22.08.12. She is 28 weeks pregnant (LMP: 25.01.12). She has been admitted due to gallstone attack. After admission, her pain subsided within 24 hours. But, doctor is not willing to release her as her LFT results are abnormal (SGPT: 141, SGOT: 97). Doctor is predicting an internal infection due to stone & is suggesting an open surgery to remove the stone. Baby may be affected, he said. Your valuable advice will be a blessing for both my wife & child. They have injected Oframax 1 g & Ursokem 300 (tab) for last 2 days & will perform a repeat LFT tomorrow morning.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer