Pregnant. Taking epilem, citalapram, zoplicone. Safe to take during pregnancy?

Hi I have just discovered I am pregnant, approx 6 or 7 weeks, I have been on 2 purple Epilem s per day and 1/2 zoplicone at night and 2 x 20mg of citalapram for quite a few years as I suffered a complete nervous breakdown after my last birth 5 years ago. I m a bit scared of the dangers, I will definately come off the Epilem but I don t want to come of the citalapram and can t sleep without the zoplicone - how safe or unsafe are these in pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013