Pregnant. Taking betnesol. Ultrasound shows low lying placenta. Safe to continue medication?

Hi, My mrs. are pregnt around 33weeks.but placenta is lower approx mouth side.dr. had given 24 mg betnesol after 24 hrs for child lung safe. but after that Dr. said that again repeat after 20 day then it is right or not bcoz of i listen if u give a betnesol again then chances increase infection when operated. please suggest me.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
do ultrasound after 20days and if the parameters measured in usg is normal and the baby is ok no need for betnesol repitition