Pregnant. Suffering from cough and cold. Is it safe to take honey with pepper?

dear doctor i am in the 20th week of pregnancy . i am on a visit to dubai from india(to see my husband on a tourist visa).i am not sure of the reason for cough with cold which threatens me of mine and baby s health. i heared that honey with pepper would remove the intake of it for cough during pregnancy affect baby?i need some home remedies for this as i am afraid of taking medicines during pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
You can try home remedies like taking steam inhalation or taking pure honey with pepper.
If cough persists you can consult the doctor for examination and for prescription of safe medication.
Hope I have answered your query.