Pregnant. History of hypertension. Have fibromyalgia. Have heavy chest feeling, breathlessness, wheezing

I m 29.5 weeks pregnant. Have history of hypertension/ tachycardia but not on meds since expected. Also have SUA Single artery but size wise bubba growing good. have fibromyalgia/insomnia/ endometriosis but no longer on tabs . Getting only 3 hrs max in 24 hrs mostly due to heavy chest feeling, breathlessness when lay down and noticed on deep breaths I m wheezing . I m also feeling same when just sitting still ie watching tv. Feels like I can t get enough air Into my lungs?? Should I seek medical advice or is It likey just diaphragm being squished with growth of baby do you think? Thanks, I don t want to appear to be a hypochondriac but I have so much going on health wise..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013