Pregnant. Having itchy hair. Diagnosed as seborrhea. What is the solution?

I am 12 weeks pregnant but before my pregnancy I was having issues with my hair it feels as if something is crawling in it and it itches all the time I wash it every day and in the fron its thinning out I ve been too several docs and they say I may have seborreha but the shampoo they gave me don t help I don t know what else too do
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hi itchy hair can be oily skin called can be treated by atarax 25 mg at night.flucanazole tablet twice a week for six weeks and use of sebowash shampoo weekly twice .if no response use isotretinion 10mg alternate day for 4-6 weeks