Pregnant. Had a distance laser lithotripsy of a kidney stone. Panic?

Hi, I am 25 weeks pregnant (28 yo). 3 weeks ago I had a distance laser lithotripsy of a kidney stone . Today I have received my blood test results and I am worried with some figures, especially monocytes (absolute Mnocytes 1.14 * 10^9/L, 11% Monocytes for 100 other WBC ). Should I panic? I this could be due to pregnancy and recent surgery? Almost all other figures are within the norm or deviate slightly. Urine test are ideal -no deviations. Thank You in advance
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012