Pregnant. Doppler values abnormal, bilateral protodiastolic notches were present. Meaning?

Hy, my name is Raluca, i am 35 and I am pregnant, gestational age 22. I ve just had my second trimester ultrasound for malformations and the doctor was concerned regarding Doppler values on uterine arteries: they are 0.61 for left one and o.58 for the right one, also bilateral protodiastolic notches were present; also, grade 2 placenta and amniotic fluid level at the upper normal limit. Could you please explain and give me an advice? I ve read that increased RI associated with notches is a good predictive factor for eclampsia and/or IUGR.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012