Pregnant. Developed diabetes and high blood pressure. Got fasting glucose report.Suggest diet chart

I have developed diabetes in my 8th months of pregnancy. My Fasting Glucose level is 110 and PP is 169.4. What precautions I should take. I do not eat sweets, sugar, rice, potato, fat and spices. I walk 4 KM daily from last 4-5 days after diagnosed with diabetics. I am very worried, if it will affect my baby. I also have developed high blood pressure these days. Can you suggest me with a proper diet chart. Thanks - Tanu Shri
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013