Pre teenager suffering from stomach ache, urgency for urine, nauseas. Cause for the symptoms?

My 14 yr old daughter complains of stomach pain every time she eats. She says she gets hot and feels like she is going to pass out. Less than 30 mins later she is fine and some times hungry. She cant describe it as gas or just upset stomach...she says she doesn t know. She says nausea comes with it too but it is mostly pain. This just happened this evening where she felt she was going to pass out and then recovered quickly. This really concerns me. She is a bit naive about things and I can never get a straight answer out of her. She has no significant health problems that we know of. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013