Post partum getting stomach cramps, constipated and have hemorrhoids. Is it normal, physician advice required?

Hi there, I am 4 months post partum and it seems like everytime I have to go #2 I get stomach cramps , and 9 times out of ten I m constipated. I suffered Terrible constipation with my second child (she s 4 mos old) and have hemorrhoids:( my stool is sometimes pellet like but not always. Is this just something that my body needs to do before it gets regular again or do I need to speak with my doc??
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012