Possible bladder infection, bloating, pressure sensation. On keflex pill. Done ultrasound and urine test. What is advisable?

I am in Baja California and I went to the doctor on Oct 9th for a possible bladder infection. He sent me to the lab to have blood drawn and had me take a urine sample in as well. He also did an ultra sound showing the infection just in the bladder. The results from the lab were good on the blood work and positive on the urine for infection. In spanish they wrote Escasas. Doctor gave me 12 tablets of Keflex @ 500mg. I have finished all medication and I am still having symptoms of bloating and pressure. I have no milky substance in the urine and it doesn't burn when I urinate. I am just not feeling like I am over the infection. Where I am located there is only a clinic with no means of testing urine. I have on hand Amoxicilan, 500mg. Would it be good to take that for a few days. I have been drinking a lot of water all day long and feel I should not be having these symptom as strong as I do. I took my last Kelflex pill at 4:00pm. What do you advise?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013