Possibility of fertilization if one has intercourse when female is not ovulating? Failed IVF

Hi I am Khan One question - i am 44 and married. My wife is 38 and her right ovary is removed and she had IVF treatment 2 times .Doctor checked my semen report and are satisfied but despite of that the IVF treatment was negative Now i am financially gone washed out and left everything on GOD- But me and my wife are enjoying our sex life well but sometimes few things strikes my mind If my wife does not ovolute during the time of ovolution and during that time if we do intercourse .What is the possibilty of fertilization as my semen does not unite with ovum .Sometimes i feel like why should i do intercourse when i know that my wife does not ovolute and cannot fertilize..i love my wife a lot and no one is more important to me more than my wife.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012