Positive for TMT. Advised angiography. On medicines. BP shows 160/90. Suggestions?

Hi Dr. I am Sukanta Mishra, 49 years. While going on for a standard medical test for online insurance, I was +ve in TMT with BO 160/85. ECG was normal. Doctor advised angiograpy after taking ecospirin AV 75/10 for regular use for 90days+ and Pino20 for 10days and check BP after 10days. (Am taking for last 3 days). BP today morning was same 160/90. Any suggestion will be gratefully acknowledged. I have never taken any medicine nor checked BP in last few years.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012