Positive Babinski reflex, joint pain, muscle weakness, fatigue, fainting. Neurological condition?

Is a positive Babinski reflex a strong indicator of a neurological condition? I am experiencing this, plus extreme joint pain (in almost every joint), muscle weakness , fatigue , dizzy spells/ fainting accompanied immediately by a numb/tingling tounge. My head feels strangly full from the nose up....I don t know how to describe it. It s a sort of heavy feeling but not painful. Every day for the past week, I seem to get a new symptom. Today, I am finding it more difficult to move my arms. Any opinons?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012