Popping sensation in ribs, pain on breathing, pain radiating to left arm. Due to fibromyalgia?

my ribs are constantly popping and I experience real pain for weeks after. It hurts to breath and as it is today it has radiated to my left arm . This last time that it happened i was getting a massage and the massuse (sp) was using very moderate pressure to my ribs and it popped and scared her to death she. It happens several times a month and in all different locations. my family doc says that it s related to my fibromyalgia i don t buy it.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013