Popping feeling in head and an odd dizzy spell, shooting pains in legs and arms and head. History of Migraine. Is SRI drug necessary ?

Hi I have been feeling poorly since last June-it started with a popping feeling in my head and an odd dizzy spell but Iit then I started getting shooting pains in my legs and arms and head - short and sharp . Then I started getting terrible dixxy spells and numbness in right arm and felt on occasion that Imy mouth was dropping -I went to see my GPS and was referred to a neurologist - he did a MRI scan which showed some vessel changes but he said this could be because of a past history of migraine . I then had an EEG And an ECG - the EDG showed I have a right bundle block but he was not concerned. I have hard lumps in my right hand but all my blood tests are negative or within normal range. I have recently developed a severe crushing pain in my left shoulder and feel very unwell at times but this seems to build up and then disperse for a day. I have had physio but am told that my back is I stiff but not conclusive to the pain-the physio suggests I insist on seeing a cardiologist . My GP and neurologist think that there is no further testing to do and that I should take an SRI drug? I have always been in tune with my body and at 53 years know that something is physically wrong. I am slim and ex recused regularly all my life until June. Please can you offer some advise. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013