Popping and a lot of pain in the groin area

I recently decided to get into tumbling. My first practice was last Thrusday. Everything was fine. I was a tad bit sore but that was normal cause it was my first time tumbling. I started practicing at home and then out of nowhere, I get this immense pain in my inner thigh/groin area. It pops occasionally, and it always feels tense like it's about to pop. I can lift my leg up to the side and back but not to the front. I tried doing streches as well. That didn't work. It doesn't look inflamed or swollen to me. Help?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You have overstrained your muscles resulting in stretching of muscular fibers.Take rest,don't exercise for 3 weeks,do hot fomentation and take some combination of analgesic and muscle relaxant.Don't worry you will be alright.Thanks and good luck.
  Anonymous's Response

Do you want to masturbate, do you mean tumbling by that name. put plain english and not jazzy english for you to get proper help