Popped vein on scrotum, blood pocket above testicle, unable to urinate properly. Treatment options?

Ok so I was laying in bed then my dog(lab) jumps on my scrotom and I think I might have popped a vein because the is a soft quarter size pocket of blood I think right above my right testicle but its not touching my testicle.and Also my penis feels different like after I m done peeing I can t like get the rest out.please help I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

It seems there is a inflammation after the trauma by your dog jump. However there is nothing to worry. It will resolve in 5-7 days time.
It is unlikely that there will be accumulation of blood and all other complications.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.