Popped knee, pain on bending it, sharp pain under knee cap. No history of knee problems. Treatment?

my knee popped this morning when I straightened it getting out of bed. My knee feels like it has a bubble under it now, and it hurts to bend past about 90 degrees without a sharp pain that feels like its right under the bottom of my kneecap. There is no pain when it s straight or bent less than 90 degrees. I don t have a history of knee problems, I am not an athlete by any means, but I am just below normal weight and above average daily activity level. I am a 26 year old female. I can walk on it as long as I m careful.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013