Poor erection. Taking Magalis and got results initially but unable to impregnate wife. Treatment?

I am suffering from poor erection , doctor advised me to take Magalis-10 once in a three days. Initially I got results, but now I am very afraid cause it is not working properly. I married two years before, till now any how I manage it. But now my wife wants child. Due to my problem I am unable to intercourse properly. I maintained many doctors advice, but no results. Please guide me how can I solve my erection problem & get my wife pregnant...... What is your height and weight?..5 feet 8 Inches,65kg Do you suffer from diabetes or hypertension?...perhaps hypertension. Have you been investigated for hypothyroidism? Do you smoke or take alcohol?....I am using KHAINI (Tobacco Leaf). Are you using any narcotic substances like heroine etc? Are you suffering from mental stress?....yes i think Do you exercise? Do you read or see excessive pornography stuff?..Reading some stories Do you have excessive work or professional workload?..sometimes.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013