Pneumonia. Using inhaler, taken steroids and antibiotics. Dizziness, weakness and lightheadedness. Cause of concern?

hello, i went to the hospital on sunday and was told i had pneumonia warning , i took the steroids and antibiotic , and have been using the inhailer. i have been bed rested for the last three days and i felt well enought to go to work today. after a few hours of being at work i am sick to my stomach and extremely dizzy, weak and light headed. im 22 year old female and have no under lying health issues. i dont know if this is cause for concern.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013