Pleurisy, chest pain, pain in arm and breast, have tachycardia. What can this be?

Hi I was diagnosed with pleurisy two days ago. My breathing has hugely improved with steroids but my chest pain has settled on my left side. Upper around and behind my breast (but not actual breast). It s very painful if knocked and a constant ache. I m also experiencens down my left arm when left side is pressed. I m taking amoxcillin and codeine but pain is worrying me due to position plus headaches. I also suffer from postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome so blood pressure and heartrate keep flucuating. I also started my period 8 days early one week prior to this happening. Very unusual for me. I had eurothomycin 4 weeks ago and had virus symptoms for over 2 months. Lots of other widespread symptons. What can this be...or is it just pleurisy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012