Please tell me will even after having normal sperm count does it effect to become pregnant, What would the problem ?

Will even by having normal sperm count affect to conceive her wife Married 3 yrs back. My husband is 31 yr old. He had the sprem count and molitiliyproblem, through treatment it has come to normal state and doctor adviced him to continue the treatment til i conceive. Still i have not got pregnent even though my health is correct. Pl tell me will even after having normal sperm count does it effect to become pregnent. What would the problem ? Pl suggest
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010