Please tell me about my semens report

hi plz tel me abt my semens report that is it normel n i can having baby my result is as folwo volume 4, appearance turbid, colo mikly viscosity normal,liquefaction time 20, ph alkaline, agglutination negative, R.B. 0-1,W.B.C 3-4 /h.p.f , epithelial cell 0-1/h.p.f round cell 2-3 / h.p.f , sperm concentration 88 mil/ml ,normal 80% ,abnormal 20 %
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is good man. I have read that it should be 60% motility minimum which is well met in your case. So congrats for the report.

my age is27 m i have sexual dis satisfication i am dischared within a 10 secons when i want to intercourse with her