Please suggest some home remedy for piles.

Please give me a home remedy/ solution for piles which can give an instant relief
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Everybody should know at least the first step home remedies for some diseases. As every time it is not possible to attend a doctor.But according to the severity of your disease home remedy may not work,in this situation you must cosult a physician.
ok some home remedies for piles are,,,,,
1. Tulsi is useful for treating piles. Soak five tulsi leaves in drinking water for 30 minutes and drink the water afterwards. By following this process regularly you could get rid of piles.
2.Application of cold compression over rectal region before sleeping in night is very effective method of treating piles.
3. Management of constipation especially when you have piles is very very important.
4.Consuming bananas are also considered good in piles.
5.Drink plenty of water .6. Avoid long drive when you have related symptos...........
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi! for piles you must avoid constipation.your diet must contain fiber,mango juice,dry figs shocked in water take in morning and evening,raddish,turnip juice of this leave,ginger,onion,wheat grass,seasom regular exercise yoga