Planning for a baby. On krimson for irregular period. Side effects?

My wife has ir regular periods, Dr. has adviced to take Krimson 35f, we have planned to get baby after 4 or 5 years, according to Dr. my wife has to take Krismon 35f till the time she does nto want to get pregnent. So taking Krimson 35f such long time (4-5 years) will caused negative impact on pergancy capacity ? Will it caused negative impact on sexual capabilty ? Or any other side effects of taking Krimson 35f for such a long time ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer