Planning for IVF, cervix closed, performing surgery perforated uterus. Had imaging that put dye n the uterus. Will this affect ?

I am a 44 year old woman planning on IVF --- my cervix was closed so they went in on friday to open it. During the surgey, they accidently perforated my uterus -- how will this affect me? Also after the surgery when the accident happened they let me go on to have an imagining that put dye in the utuerus - since the uterus was perforated only hours earlier --- how will this affect the perforated area?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013