Planning a baby. Sperm count less. What treatment to be taken to have a baby?

Hi doctor, My name is RAVI iam 32 years old , i Have married since 1 year 3 months .we are planning for the baby but till now my wife not got pregnant .we had met the gynecologist and as instructed by the doctor i had under done semen analysis test and found the sprem count is less my sperm count is 6.24 million /l ml and doctor told it is not possible to have a baby ? can you guide me what is the next hope for me ? Thanks i didn t now it will charged for a query.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012