Pins and needles sensation on the left arm when sitting, headaches, cough with white phlegm. Signs of stroke ?

I have had pins and needles on the left arm when sitting for the last two weeks, before that I had severe cough when sitting in air conditioned dry rooms which has reduced significantly now but is still present with white to yello phlegm discharge. For the last 3 days I have developed on top of that a strange headache and occasional panic feeling. The headache is like a sense of feeling my entire brain surface under my skull down to the right side of my neck. I am getting worried this may be a sign of a stroke . I am 45, caucasian, 130 kg, frequent alcohol consumer due to my sales job in asia and occasional smoker. No prior hospitalization except for a appendix removal in dec. 2012 and blister cleaning by surgical scraping of my testicals in mid 2011
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012