Pins and needles pain under the feet, pain in the shoulder and hand. Do I have carpal tunnel syndrome?

Hi, it is about one month that when I wake up at the morning and put my sole on the ground there is a pins and needles feeling for about few seconds and after that it disappears.
I am 35 years old with 180Cm height and 96Kg weight. My job made me type and sit behind my laptop everyday for hours, it is a while I feel weakness in my hand and the pain is going through to my elbow and behind of my shoulder and a little to below of my neck. I guess it should be my Carpal Tunnel, right?

Also, I have a bad habit during the day and sleep and I turn my ankle and keep it in a position under pressure for a while. I am not usually aware of doing this and it seems that my body automatically doing this as a habit.

I am worry about the first issue now, but I described total situation for better understanding of my problems.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Carpal tunnel syndrome presents with tingling and numbness of the hand along with some amount of pain and weakness.
Looking at your symptoms, pins and needles sensation in the sole is indicative of a peripheral nerve problem. Most commonly occurs in diabetics, although vitamin deficiencies can also cause a similar picture. There are plenty of other causes to explain your symptoms.
Pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow may indicate a nerve root compression. Again it is difficult to say without examining because there are many other causes which can cause similar problems.
I would advice you to see a physician/neurologist at the earliest to figure out what exactly is causing your symptoms and to treat it accordingly