Pins and needles in the mustache area, sharp pain, contracting muscles. Is it due to hot weather?

Hi, just want quick info. I have no sores. My upper lip (not the lip itself but the mustache area of the face) gets pins and needles. It s sharp annoying pain and it s often felt if I contract that muscle, it feels like I have fiber glass wedged in the skin there. sharp pins and needles, it started some months after I moved to a very hot climate area. Occasionally I get the same effect on my temple area or elsewhere in my face but very seldom, the upper lip mustache area is common and consistent and I would like to solve this. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013