Pins and needle pain in the knee, numbness after an injury. Feeling bubble in the knee. Why?

hi well about two weeks ago i fell on my kneecap while iceskating and slammed into the edge of the ice rink and my kneecap slightly dislocated well it was out of place i left it alone,not going tot hospital, as i had crutches and ive been using them for a while now but it feels like a bubble between my kneecap and it grinds sometimes which feels uncomfortable also i have pins and needles in it which doesnt seem to go away for a long time and a cold numbing in my leg going down from the kneecap. i was wondering what exactly is wrong with it
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013