Pinkish brown patches on neck, shoulders, spreading, itching, burn on scratching, no skin peeling, fluids from patches. Causes?

i have pinkish brown patches on my neck and shoulders. ive had these patches for about 10 months now, they use to just away on their own, but their spreading and wont go away. i have taken off the necklace i use towear to see if that was the problem, but of course it wasnt, the patches have gotten worse and have become ichy at time, and burn when i stratch them, no bleeding or fluids come from the patches and my skin does not peel either. i feel like an lepord with these patches. can anyone please tell me whats going on??
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012