Pink tissue near opening of vagina, white spots, feels raw, no bumps. Constant BV. Antibiotics?

hi, I have had a continual bv infection for the last 5 years. I have take antibiotics , probiotics, changed my diet significantly. The last dr visit the dr narrowed down to too much klebsiella gave me antibiotic but nothing is helping. for the last two days i ve felt raw down there and when i looked in mirror today the tissue around the opening looked pale pink (white spots). there are no bumps or anything but it feels raw. I m married and have been for 9 years. please help. I ve even been to a dr who specializes in natural health and she tells me antibiotics make bv worse?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  233 Awaiting Answer