Pink splotches on the scrotum, increasing in size, no itching, cracking and dryness in winter. What could this be?

Hi, I ve a had pink splotches on my scrotum for years now that have slowly grown over time. During the winter these patches become quite dry and sometime even crack so I put lotion on them. They don t hurt or itch any other time. It s now mostly one big pick splotch on my scrotum, and also base of penis . It s not very visually appealing, and I would like to know why it is like that. Could someone please help me?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012