Pink eyes, sneezing after taking Epilive for seizures. Will this medicine suit me in the long term?

iwas taking the lamtec 50 BD,cloba 10mg BD. valproate 200 BD from 10 months but my (JME) seizerd was not controlled so for the purpose of change the medicine my Dr starts EPILIVE 500 BD,from last 10 days but after taking EPILIVE 500 BD i HAVE REACTION IN MY EYES are pinkish ,elergy in the eyes, and tear the water from the eyes. and nose is blowing and sneezing badly so now i can not sleep well in the night but my seazer are control with EPILIVE 500. sO PLEASE ADVISE ME THAT THIS MEDICENE SUIT ME IN FUTURE ARE NOT AND SIDE EFFECT CONTROL ARE NOT WHAT IS BEST TREATMENT FOR THESE SIDE EFFECTS AND (jME)
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012