Pink Spot in body

my age is 52 year since last two weeks i am getting pinkish spot on my stomach chest, now spreading all over my looks so to cure this?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Apr 2010

Are you having pain over the rashes? Was their itching? Did you have fever before or at the time of having the rash? These questions help to figure out if the rashes are due to a viral infection or an allergic reaction. You shall need to consult your nearby physician or a dermatologist to figure it out and also get the necessary treatment.

Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi .................Mr.Lav kumar..,
welcome to HCM...,
Thanks for query...,
Pinkish spots on stomach,chest and other areas.....,
But not mentioning symptomatology, i.e...itch or pain...,
Any how could be..FIXED DRUG ERRUPTION...
Short duration and bluish colouration....confirmed the diagnosis....
It is due to excess use of pain killers (Analgesics) recently......
Treatment is not require.....,But go for...
1) stop the all medication...............,
2) Topical application of Momentasome cream...
3) Orally take B.Complex with Vitamin A 5000 IU...
4) TAb Levocetrizine 5 mg....daily for 15 days...,
go through this and good will take 28 days...
good luck..,
  Anonymous's Response
I have a pink spot on my testicles -.-
and i cant tell if its getting bigger, or smaller i just looks like its not doing anything, can you tell me how to get rid off this or is this a serious matter?