Pinched nerve between vertebrate, numbness, mild scoliosis, arthritis, purple discoloration along lower back spine. Natural?

Is a visible discoloration along the lower back spine a problem? I have had a pinched nerve between the fourth and fifth vertebrae for over thirty years. The immediate symptoms of numbness, pain, disability have actually improved with swimming, bracing , chiropractic care, etc. Over 15 years ago, I was diagnosed with mild scoliosis , a touch of arthritis , deterioration of the vertebrae and discs? A chiropractor once told me the spine showed an excess of aluminum. Early on I simply noted a pink rash but now I see a darker purple discoloration. Almost 78 years old. Natural?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer