Pinched nerve, back ache, arm seems to be turning dark red with bulging veins and patchy spots. Bad circulation?

I m not sure whether a dermatolagist would be good to ask this question to, but, okay. I recently found out that I have a pinched nerve. And my left shoulder has been geting better, it doesn t hurt. But my back does. And recently, my arm has been turning dark redish and the veins are buldging and I ve been getting patchy spots of red all over my arms. Is this bad circulation due to my pinched nerve? Or something else?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer