Pimples with yellow pus on the bikini line, have heavy sweating over the area, used zinc oxide. Fungal infection?

i have a rash on my bikini line that started on the right side (little red bumps) then it started to spread on the left side. it all started when i began to exercise and i began sweating a lot. it started to itch a little. my underwear started hurting me so i thought it was just irritated so i put zinc oxide on it. i stopped using the zinc when it became worse and spread to the left side. now it looks like its peeling and im starting to get pimples all around the area includind my thighs and legs with a yellowish puss. what is it? do i have some type of fungal infection?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012