Pimples show up on scratching, frequently on left arm, hurts when showering. What kind of condition do I have?

This is my first time using this site but I have a question. I ve went to other dermatologists before but I don t know exactly what my condition is called. Every time if I decide to scratch myself a bit especially on my left arm , red like pimples show up. Sometimes when I take a shower, it hurts but I have a twin sister that doesn t have this problem. Now it s mostly good but I do notice that if I really do scratch it those things do appear and if I keep scratching it, it will continue to get worse, so I avoid scratching them at all cost. What kind of condition do I have?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
its a allergic problem ,you do AEC,IgE BLOOD TEST,
WHAT IS YOUR AGE?r u male/female? have you any spine problem?
You have any pre medical history/disease history .then write down here