Pimples on face, taking Azithral, Deriva and Dacne. Suggestion?

My skin used to be smooth and good. I got a lot of pimples some 7 years back and using medicines stopped them. Again after seven years I find my face with lot of pimples. Not sure of the reason. Its only few pimples, but many tiny tiny pimples. making skin roughh but not showing pimples to that extent. I have active pimples on my chin and lips either site. I am using deriva bpo and d acne nights and day time respectively. I am also using azithral 500 mg thrice a week. Pimples are getting reduced, but i got a black patch, making skin dark in color besides my lips-chin area. its seems visible. I am using trio-vloc cream for removal of dark patches . Doctor said tht they came due to excessive dryness due to deriva BPO gel. so he said to use it for alternative days and use a moisturiser daily. Please suggest me any for fast recover of skin.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012