Pimples on face resembling milia seeds, increased on using nadoxin gel, advise of continuing the same. Suggestion?

hiii there!!!!!! im havin pimples on face nd small tiny pimples too around cheecks n mouth like milia using nadoxin gel currently nd i feel so more im havin pimples after tht...plzzzzz help me what must i do now..nd i ve been to dermatologist 2weeks ago nd she consulted me to use nadoxin nd said if u ll have more pimples thn dun worry ,,thy wil be goood after 1 nd half month...what can i do now??? plzz help waiting for ur replyyy.thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012