Pimples on face. Prescribed creams, antibiotic. Healing time? Will the marks fade away?

hi,I m a female of 28 years.I m unmarried and getting pimples on my face only for last 2 months.I ve consulted doctor and being given Acdermin gel to be applied on my pimples only before going to bed, Acne Aid cleanser to wash my face at night with it and an antibiotic to be taken orally.My pimples have now changed to red bumps in 1 week and skin is peeling off.I m working lady and have to go to job,I m not using any makeup now I m feeling discouraged and unconfident with this kind of much time it will take to heal and will the marks fadeaway?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013