Pimples, marks on face, taken treatment, no relief. What to do?

Hello Sir, I have a query. I am 26, still getting pimples on my face and back regularly. I have taken treatment 2 times before and recently shown to other Dermatologist . He suggested me to take Doxylab tab, Beplex Forte tab and to apply Deriva MS Gel. Also I have marks on my face. Last month suddenly I got many pimples on my face. Please let me know, it this problem curable and how long it will take to get all marks cleared. Thanks, Neha
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012