Pimples and rashes on the face, using diprovate-rd. Any suggestion?

hello sir i am 32 year old lady who was using diprovate-rd for 5years but recently i stopped using it as i was getting lot of pimples so my skin doctor suggested to stop using it as my skin has become very sensitive. he told me that i need around 3 months to come out of its effect. but i am very sad as i have lost the glow on my face at the same time i have got many rashes on my face. i do not want to use diprovate any more.tell me will my face will become normal.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013